Established in 2007, ICA has quickly proven itself as a trusted service provider in the Controls/Automation marketplace.
ICA prides itself on providing Total Automation Solutions to a variety of clients throughout numerous industries. These solutions for industry can range from a small program change to reduce cycle time, through to providing all Electrical design, Manufacture, Installation, Control and Automation aspects required for a complete system.
Specifically, our experience includes Electrical Design and drafting, PLC Programming, SCADA Programming, Reporting Systems, Safety Systems, Instrumentation, Industrial Networking, Manufacturing of MCC’s and Control Panels and Electrical Site Installations.
Our experience has led us to successfully partner clients in several of the following industries:
- Water and Waste Water
- Water Treatment Plants (WTP) and Desalination Plants
- Water Pump Station (WPS) and High Level Zone Pump Stations (HLZ
- Sewerage Treatment Plants (STP)
- Sewerage Pump Stations (SPS)
- Soft Drink and Bottled Water Plants
- Timber Processing Plants
- Hardwood and Softwood Mills
- Green and Dry Mills
- Finishing/Value Adding
- Timber Panel Manufacturing Plants
- Medium Density Fibre Plants (MDF)
- Particle Board Plants
- Short Cycle Laminating Lines (SCLL
- High Pressure Laminating Lines
- Oil and Gas Industries
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems (HVAC)
- Processing Plants
- Brickworks and Cement Fibre Processing
- Packaging and Robotic Palletising
The ICA Engineering Team have a vast amount of experience across these industries, several software and hardware platforms and the ideas to provide cost effective and sound decisions to improve your business.